California Litigation Firm Cohorn Law launches its website,
California attorney Cari Cohorn’s new law firm, Cohorn Law, revealed its new website this March to rave reviews. This Lightning Rod Solutions project involved in-depth market analysis and robust collaboration with the client, to produce a stunningly professional, expertly branded presence in the industry marketing space. This website, like all Lightning Rod Solutions web projects, is optimized for maximum search engine ratings and placement. The logo was envisioned by the client and designed by Lightning Rod Solutions.
Cohornlaw.com is a fully-equipped WordPress website, usingthe WordPress 4.1.1 build and the Weaver II Pro fully responsive theme. Installed plugins include SEO by Yoast, Wordfence Security, Updraft Plus automatic backup, the sizzling hot HTML5 LayerSlider by Kreatura, and Contact Form 7.
The LRS Search Engine Optimization Treatment includes:
- The application of cutting-edge SEO tools like SEO by Yoast for WordPress,
- Website certification/verification, site review, and sitemap submission to Google, Bing! Alexa, and Norton SafeWeb.
- The analysis, interpretation, and exploitation of Google Analytics data and Moz.com competitive keyword and domain ranking research.
- Integrated Marketing Communications: Building web content that legitimately ranks well, which focuses on your core competency, value proposition, and your competitive advantages over your competition (hint: probably your hottest keywords). SEO is not all about content, but without relevant content, you have no SEO.
- Optimize every aspect of a site’s content — strategically branded keyword language on every image file, subordinate post, and sticky note within the website.
- The Patented LRS Shotgun Approach: Volume and consistency, cover a wide target area. That means sharing links, trading links, blogging and spreading your blog, emailing, and (ask!) Social Media . . .
- Google Adwords and similar Pay Per Click campaigns: design, execution, and support.
- Training, tutorials, and support for clients with a capable in-house marketing apparatus. Lightning Rod Solutions builds marketing tools to be operated easily by busy entrepreneurs, unpredictable authors, and technophobic executives.
Vista Solar California commercial solar installation firm Vista Solar, San Jose, CA benefits from SEO and web marketing consulting with Lightning Rod Solutions. Developing an integrated communications strategy for a B2B business model requires expertise, creativity, and the ability to … Continue reading
Amazae Special Events Launches its Stellar Website built by Lightning Rod Solutions What can we say but ‘Wow!’? It was a labor of love, and this project took us a long time, in large part because the team over at … Continue reading
Kitchen @ 812 Managing Social Media and Integrated Brand Promotion This week Kevin Pacotti of Lightning Rod Solutions discusses social media and Integrated Brand Promotion tactics with guests of Kitchen @ 812, a foodservice incubator project of the West Contra … Continue reading
Project of the Week! Wine Meats Cheese! This week’s Lightning Rod Solutions Project of the Week is www.WineMeatsCheese.com! WineMeatsCheese provides local and statewide sales and delivery of wine, beer, spirits, and charcuterie for event planners. Wine Meats Cheese offers prices … Continue reading
Congratulations Ginger Springs Day Spa in Point Richmond, California! This week’s Project of the Week is Ginger Springs Day Spa in Richmond, California. Susan, the owner of Ginger Springs, has been working with Lightning Rod Solutions Chief Consultant Kevin Pacotti since … Continue reading
We are proud to announce a new website feature: Online Consulting via WebEx! Now our clients from around the nation and world will have the opportunity to consult one-on-one with LRS Chief Consultant Kevin Pacotti, via Web Ex* conferencing. You … Continue reading
Welcome to the new Lightning Rod Solutions website! Lightning Rod Solutions has evolved rapidly over the years, and our website has, too! While we could keep tinkering with our new design forever, (and we probably will), today we took a … Continue reading
Atomic Love Story is the Project of the Week! Week of: April 7, 2014 Project Type: Responsive WordPress Design Visit/View: www.atomiclovestory.com Client: Authors Shirley Streshinsky and Patricia Klaus, for their novel An Atomic Love Story (Turner Publishing). … Continue reading